Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

More affordable pre-order packs?

Been following you (infrequently) for a while now.
Any chance of more affordable (ie cheaper) pre-order packs becoming available?
Seventy-five bucks is a bit steep (imo) for the lowest buy-in, especially right now.
I could justify something in the $30 range for pre-order and (hopefully) early access, extras be damned.
I'd think you would see more people take you up on something in that range too.

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Well, the thing is this

If you don't way to pay anything, don't pay anything.

The game has no box price and a $15 monthly sub. Just wait until launch and jump in and start playing.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    KilrBKilrB Member
    Fair enough, question answered.
    Thank you.

• Options
    Hiya - we appreciate you reaching out! We'll be sure to keep you posted if we plan to change the contents or pricing of any pre-order packages as we head into upcoming testing, and we hope you'll join us when you're able! As others have mentioned, Ashes of Creation will be available at launch for no box price (just a monthly subscription), with an optional in-game shop (cosmetics only - no P2W items).

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.