Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How to upgrade pledge package?

TendoTendo Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
So i havent read much and just logged into the forums since i saw something about the package "Braver of Worlds" having a lifetime sub stuck to it. I have the package "Warrior of Old" allready. What would it cost and is it possible to upgrade it?

Comments

• Options
    TendoTendo Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Ooh and WHERE IS MY FORUM BADGE!? :smiley:
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are logged in and go to the shop, you should see an option to upgrade.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you have just updated your account (which from your join date here seems so) it often takes 24-48 hours for your package to migrate once you have applied the code. As McStackerson commented above once your information migrates then you should see your current rewards under the inventory tab and the cost of the difference to upgrade to BoW will also be on the store page. If after that time you are still missing those things. File a customer support ticket off of the main Intrepid web page, support button found at bottom.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg