Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Acces to any alpha / Beta?

xasiaxasia Member, Settler, Kickstarter
Hello,

I have backed this project since: July 16th 2017, backed it with 40 dollars on kickstarter back in the days
I am not 100% up to date with everything, since i do not have the time for that.
I was wondering when I get any acces to a alpha or beta ?
And when i do have acces, where can i get this?

Kind regards.

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2020
    $40 meant you probably bought an early-bird access at Settler level. This will give you access to Beta 2. Alpha 1 should enter closed testing soon under NDA, and will gradually open up access to all with that in their packages over the summer. B2 has no time estimation when it will become available at this time since there are other testing phases to go through that may take varying lengths of time. Also make sure that if you are logging on for the first time since the account migration occurred that you have applied you Kickstarter code. It may take 24-48 hours before your KS title will appear here and the rewards you are entitled to appear in inventory on your main account page.

If you have lost your code or your rewards do not appear after that time, file a customer service ticket off of the main webpage explaining with as much detail as possible. Make sure to use the email that you bought your Kickstarter package with.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • MeowsedMeowsed Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You (and I) probably get access to Beta 2 in 2022.

I would be very surprised if they did Alpha 1, Alpha 2, and Beta 1 (plus all the development time for gameplay iterations/reworks after each of them) faster than 1.5 years. So there's almost no chance that Beta 2 will start before 2022.

It's possible that they will have an additional year of delays (or my initial estimate might just be crap) which could push Beta 2 back to 2023. But I'm currently hoping for 2022.
    Mega troll frmr1cq9w89im2.jpg
  • Hi there - unknown's comment above is spot on! In addition, if you don't see your Kickstarter role and badges reflected on your profile here on the forums, please go ahead and open a support ticket so we can assist you further: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.