[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Logging tools and addons

What's everyones thoughts on add-ons? Personally I like the WoW model for add-ons withstand custom interfaces and meters and all that stuff but against add-ons that tell you how to play the game like rotation helpers and on screen boss assistance and stuff like that.

I'd like to see a setup that's friendly to a site like warcraftlogs.com to track rankings and looking at the graphs and stuff along those lines to help drum up some competitive raiding. It's really one of the main things I enjoy about raiding is the number crunching and calculating and seeing where I rank and my group ranks in the world.

Comments

• Theres been a few posts about this, so I'll link the ones I can find. Hope that helps ;)

<a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/apiaddons/#post-4048">First one: API/Addons</a>

^Thought I could find others, theres been a few topics about this already, but they are lost in other threads ;)