Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Seems Intrepid have already/finally begun to move

DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
image0.jpg

Many Memories.. it's a shame i didn't get to visit.

Comments

• Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2020
    I still go back and watch the old videos. I love the one where Steven walked us through that office. But hopefully their new office is nice and big to handle all the people.

Or just big enough for some large meeting rooms, livestream studio, and some offices while others still work from home. I hope you get to visit the new one!
  • Options
    DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    I'm too shy to visit >___<
  • Options
    JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It's such a pretty office. I can't wait to see how they setup their new place. I hope we get another office tour. I really liked that video too!
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good to see the move may be on the horizon.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nice's nice to see things working out for them now
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    So many fond memories here, and we're excited to make even more fond memories in our new space as well! We definitely plan to get you all a virtual office tour once we're all set up :smiley:

While we're all still working from home in the interim, don't worry about our old pal Stuffertons - he's got his own office space all set up with @MargaretKrohn in the meantime!

20200615_150343.jpg?width=720&height=403

(inb4 jokes about him bearly working)
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That should be ursine that everything is going well.

(Yeah I went there!)

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    Rabidbunny38Rabidbunny38 Member, Intrepid Pack
    they should just move to florida
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah, cause moving to Heaven's Waiting Room for the shittier all round living conditions would be a smart choice.
    floriduh.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So many fond memories here, and we're excited to make even more fond memories in our new space as well! We definitely plan to get you all a virtual office tour once we're all set up :smiley:

While we're all still working from home in the interim, don't worry about our old pal Stuffertons - he's got his own office space all set up with @MargaretKrohn in the meantime!

20200615_150343.jpg?width=720&height=403

(inb4 jokes about him bearly working)

You guys are too over-bearing with his working efforts! He should be helping Steven move the Windmill boss to the new studio!