Package of Questions about Banks?, Warehouses? Guild Treasury? Bound Items? Trading? and more!!!

TheBlackLambTheBlackLamb Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello, this is my package of questions to reduce spamming the discussions with individual questions.
I also would like to point out that I hope Ashes of Creation would have plenty of risks in the game to make the game more thrilling and fun.

1. With banks, are banks limited to storing money only? I would like this idea because it makes sense unless you are storing special unique items only. This will open the idea of warehouses.
2. Would or could there be warehouses!/? This Idea would be great for making both sense and also adding another building to be considered to be made.
3. Would there be global access to banks/warehouses? Don't like this idea but ill be fine with either, I think global access shouldn't happen because it would allow players to travel and bring all there stored stuff across locations in an instance. I like the idea of separate banks that are not global, making players to have to create caravans or travel with risk, allowing players to be-able to potentially intervene. Adding more risks.
4. Bank account/warehouse storage fee? Would there be a one time fee for a bank account, per bank? Or maybe a reoccurring fee every month or something?
5. Are caravans for trading only? Or can they be used to transport your personal goods from one place to another?
6. Can you get access to other nodes Banks/Warehouse? Maybe by paying for a new account at the new bank you are at?
7. Different bank/warehouse storage size? could there be different storage sizes either by paying extra to make your account store more money/items? Or maybe have the size be determine on what level of node your bank/warehouse is at?
8. Would there be a Guild treasury/warehouse? Would be great to have but have the ability to control who has access and not.
9. Would the Guild treasury/warehouse be accessible to all sizes and levels of guilds? This matters for small guilds that just started, allowing for those guilds to start saving for what ever. Have a account opening fee for Guild treasury/warehouse.
10. Would guild castles tax revenue from near by influenced nodes go into the guild treasury?
11. Would a Guild treasury/warehouse be apart of a normal bank/warehouse and or a guild hall/castle? This would make sense and would be great if it also was not global accessed, Maybe the guild leader or someone who is at a rank to have access to the guild treasury/warehouse could pay the fee to open a treasury/warehouse account at the bank/warehouse? For guild halls/castles maybe they could make a safe to store the guilds treasury? Not having global access to this would make a risk of losing some or all the stuff if attacked during transporting to different locations. Adding more risk. Call for the guild when moving large and important goods, or go small and take untraveled routes with a small group to go unnoticed.
12. Are there Bound Items/soul bound Items? Now I have always hated bound items/soul bound items, not being able to sell items that you obtained through quests/main quests sucks, I want to sell my old gear that I obtained early in questing or at least be-able to scrap it for something. I would understand if micro shop skins are soul bound/ account bound, avoiding issues with selling skins for gold.
13. Loot able/trade able skins from mobs/quests?
14. Event drops/rewards being trade able? Would be nice as long as they are not payed with IRL money.
15. Auction houses? I think I remember Auction houses not going to be a thing? or at least not global Auction houses?
F6lQFCc.png

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Have a lot of questions? I recommend https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
    Almost everything you asked has been answered there.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • TheBlackLambTheBlackLamb Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @unknownsystemerror did I ask some questions that did not get answered in the wiki? got to be 1 or 2 at least
    F6lQFCc.png
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If they are not in the wiki, then they haven't got an answer. So unless you are looking for speculation and not answers what you are looking for should be there. Like your #1. We know currency doesn't have weight and is not lootable, so putting it in the bank would just be an extra task.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Hello, this is my package of questions to reduce spamming the discussions with individual questions.
    I also would like to point out that I hope Ashes of Creation would have plenty of risks in the game to make the game more thrilling and fun.

1. With banks, are banks limited to storing money only? I would like this idea because it makes sense unless you are storing special unique items only. This will open the idea of warehouses.
    2. Would or could there be warehouses!/? This Idea would be great for making both sense and also adding another building to be considered to be made.
    3. Would there be global access to banks/warehouses? Don't like this idea but ill be fine with either, I think global access shouldn't happen because it would allow players to travel and bring all there stored stuff across locations in an instance. I like the idea of separate banks that are not global, making players to have to create caravans or travel with risk, allowing players to be-able to potentially intervene. Adding more risks.
    4. Bank account/warehouse storage fee? Would there be a one time fee for a bank account, per bank? Or maybe a reoccurring fee every month or something?
    5. Are caravans for trading only? Or can they be used to transport your personal goods from one place to another?
    6. Can you get access to other nodes Banks/Warehouse? Maybe by paying for a new account at the new bank you are at?
    7. Different bank/warehouse storage size? could there be different storage sizes either by paying extra to make your account store more money/items? Or maybe have the size be determine on what level of node your bank/warehouse is at?
    8. Would there be a Guild treasury/warehouse? Would be great to have but have the ability to control who has access and not.
    9. Would the Guild treasury/warehouse be accessible to all sizes and levels of guilds? This matters for small guilds that just started, allowing for those guilds to start saving for what ever. Have a account opening fee for Guild treasury/warehouse.
    10. Would guild castles tax revenue from near by influenced nodes go into the guild treasury?
    11. Would a Guild treasury/warehouse be apart of a normal bank/warehouse and or a guild hall/castle? This would make sense and would be great if it also was not global accessed, Maybe the guild leader or someone who is at a rank to have access to the guild treasury/warehouse could pay the fee to open a treasury/warehouse account at the bank/warehouse? For guild halls/castles maybe they could make a safe to store the guilds treasury? Not having global access to this would make a risk of losing some or all the stuff if attacked during transporting to different locations. Adding more risk. Call for the guild when moving large and important goods, or go small and take untraveled routes with a small group to go unnoticed.
    12. Are there Bound Items/soul bound Items? Now I have always hated bound items/soul bound items, not being able to sell items that you obtained through quests/main quests sucks, I want to sell my old gear that I obtained early in questing or at least be-able to scrap it for something. I would understand if micro shop skins are soul bound/ account bound, avoiding issues with selling skins for gold.
    13. Loot able/trade able skins from mobs/quests?
    14. Event drops/rewards being trade able? Would be nice as long as they are not payed with IRL money.
    15. Auction houses? I think I remember Auction houses not going to be a thing? or at least not global Auction houses?

1: No, you don't store money in Ashes the same way you do in BDO

2: yes there are

3: There may be for your weapons and armor, but not for your craftables and gatherables. These you have to move those manually.

4: Not that we know of

5: no, you can move your own stuff as you want in personal carravans

6: yes

7: Unknown

8: yes

9: Unknown

10: Yes

11: Maybe

12: There are

13: Probably not tradeable, but certainly obtainable

14: Probably, but as soon as you make them tradeable you can't stop people from IRLing

15: Yes, in Econonmic Nodes under a Economic Metro
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • TheBlackLambTheBlackLamb Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2020
    @Jahlon Thanks Alot :smiley:
    F6lQFCc.png