Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

i bought the 250$ package when will i be able to download the game or am i missing something???

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mawlz wrote: »
    i bought the 250$ package when will i be able to download the game or am i missing something???

you just spent money on a game without researching? The game is in early alpha and will not be out for a while
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    OneOne Member
    I think alpha is end of this year?
  • Options
    MawlzMawlz Member
    nope no reserch just wanted to support the game thats all and thats what i could afford@nag
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nope no reserch just wanted to support the game thats all and thats what i could afford@nag

Alpha 1 will officially be at the end of this year. They are currently doing some QA testing to ensure server performance and fixing of bigger bugs.

There is currently no releasedate for the game
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Alpha 2 is sometime in 2021.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Thats a lot of commitment. Anyway, welcome to ashes ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    MawlzMawlz Member
    Yerp now just to wait until 23rd for new world then alpha 2 for ashes
  • Options
    Hi there - if you just recently purchased, it sounds like you might have grabbed the Voyager Pre-Order Pack, which grants you access to our upcoming Alpha Two test phase. You can check out the latest updates on our testing and release plans in our helpful knowledge base article here: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.