Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Preorder Package Question

If I purchase one preorder package is it possible to upgrade to a higher tier package at a later date?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    Yes, and you just pay the difference. Realize that they are not additive, but cumulative. If you say buy the one now you will get the cosmetics, embers and sub time included in that. If you upgrade two cosmetic changes later, you would keep your original cosmetics and just gain the higher tier cosmetics from the month you are upgrading in (also the difference in embers, sub time, and any other benefits). You can also buy the cosmetics from following months at your tier or lower a la carte. So if you get the one that comes with the $5 shoulder piece, you can purchase the $5 cosmetics from then on, but not the higher tier ones unless you have that tier of package.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    toeslytoesly Member
    Awesome, this is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    In case anyone else needs help or has questions on upgrades

https://www.ashes101.com/store
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Just got the $375 package and noticed all the items changed from last month am I screwed from getting those items kinda preferred those items over these new ones. Just couldn't pick it up last month till now :/
  • Options
    KrakenKraken Member
    Hello,
    I had seen lazy peon video's on AoC, and i directly bought the Wayfarer Pre-Order Pack ( i was very exciting ).
    If i understand ; i had to wait alpha two ( approximatively when ? )and i will receive a link for an exe by mail ?
    Does there is an other way to play without waiting ?
    THANK YOU
  • Options
    Hi there - for the OP @toesly , Unknown's summary above is a great description for how packages and upgrades work, so hopefully that clears things up for you!

For @NeoMink - The items available in these pre-order packages rotate on a regular basis and are only available for a limited time - once they're gone, they're gone!

For @Kraken - Yup, the best way to keep an eye out for more specific testing news to your package level is via email! We're keeping our helpful knowledge base updated with our latest plans for testing and release here: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help out with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.