Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Forum Ease of Access?

hey all.... Can anyone please tell me if there is a forum skin with a different color scheme? Or a way to increase the text size?

I'm having a little trouble seeing the forum & posts clearly. I have visual impairment & neurodivergence happening all at once and it's just a tiny bit more than my usual methods can handle.

Thanks!!
she / her
Thursday is Not the End of the World

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sadly the forums don't have the best loadout but @tugowar has an enhanced forums scrip
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Amata wrote: »
    hey all.... Can anyone please tell me if there is a forum skin with a different color scheme? Or a way to increase the text size?

I'm having a little trouble seeing the forum & posts clearly. I have visual impairment & neurodivergence happening all at once and it's just a tiny bit more than my usual methods can handle.

Thanks!!

Hi ,

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/42005/improving-the-forums-now-you-can-add-subforum-navigation-hiding-toggling-side-bar-and-more

Install & then go to settings (button on bottom right of screen) after you install the extension to change skin.

Hope it helps

Hugs and tugs,
    tugowar

Virtue is the only good.
  • AmataAmata Member
    Thank you so very much!!
    she / her
    Thursday is Not the End of the World
  • Hi there! While these options aren't something we can natively provide at the moment through our Vanilla forums, tugowar's solution above has been helpful for other members of the community, so hopefully it works for you as well!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.