Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Add optional key layout that doesnt use the number keys 6-9 for combat skills

Every time a new MMO comes out they just slap skills on your bar with 1-9, 0, - and + which forces the player to spend ages looking at all the games keybindings removing the mount key, open skills key, inventory key etc... just so they can have all their skills within reach of WASD.

How would you feel if they added an optional key layout for M+KB players that doesnt use 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, = as combat spells/abilities?

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I don't mind what options are available so long as the standard key binds are also available. I bind my MMO mouse and would rather map my own key systems. The beauty is some games let you set up once across all characters. Some games make you set keys for each Alt too. Yet key bind don't have to be changed often once set up.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    Exportable UI > best in the cloud or really clear place, so we can move our config and don't lose it if we format pc or something.
    Keybinding sets. For example being able to export a Default Configuration for Keybindings that you use on every toon, but then you have a specific toon keybinding.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I use a Razer gamepad for all my games so I have to rebind the keys every time. It's not that big a deal. Once you've done it a few times you get used to it. As long as the rebinding UI is intuitive it's not a problem.
    volunteer_moderator.gif