Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Preorder Package Beta Question

So if I purchase the pre-order, I get a key to start playing the game today? Or do I have to wait to play the game?

Comments

• Options
    SiaxisSiaxis Member
    When you go to the shop, and you click the 'view more details' it will tell you which phase you will be invited too.

So like, the cheapest option gets in you into Beta 2, but the others may get in you into Alpha 2, and beta 1.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    You will have to wait.

The game is not even in Alpha 1 yet. Alpha 2 and the Betas are at the earliest 2021.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there - as mentioned above, the packages currently available in the Ashes of Creation shop grant you access to our different future testing phases, which are called out in the bullet points when you click on them. You can keep an eye on our latest testing and release plans in our helpful knowledge base article here: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.