Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How intricate will character vanity be?

I've found that for me the best vanity customization that i've encountered so far has been Guild Wars 2's system where you can skin your weapons and armor with any type of look from all the pieces of gear you have acquired from your time playing plus the skins you can get from the shop and you can dye the pieces in various different sections with a variety of different and unique dyes. Can we expect anything of the sorts in AOC or will it be a more traditional system of simply adding premade skins on to gear as usual.

Also i need me a Scythe skin for a Staff or BattleAxe. Or just give me a full on Scythe weapon pls.

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2020
    It will be so vain you'll find it difficult to leave Mirrors and will have to play Mini-Games to lure your character away from Mirrors. lol

Edit: I say things in jest when I'm in a jubilant mood but upon reflection I felt bad for misdirection.

For further information on Vanity see this link: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Cosmetics

I've reviewed the link and will also add Transmogs will be available too. Furthermore, some cosmetics can be disabled by other players so concealment won't be possible. I doubt you can change weapons to appear like different weapons but I could be wrong - though I think it would be weird if a Melee Weapon shot Arrows.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif