Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Content Creator Program?

NovahhNovahh Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Hello! I am a content creator for Guild Wars 2 and I am looking to see how does one be a creator for Ashes?

Comments

• AlluringAlluring Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello, currently the Content Creator program is being reworked and is not open.
    Intrepid will announce when new applications are being accepted at a later date!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    @Novahh You should get in contact with @BCG l LordofSalt

He runs a discord for Ashes of Creation content creators!
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • NovahhNovahh Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    sweet thank you!
  • Hi, I will be creating content for this game from Alpha 2 and the upcoming betas with my early access keys!
    Ashes shows a lot of potential and I know there is a lot of room for content creators for this upcoming masterpiece. I am determined to help make this MMO the greatest MMO that has ever lived, weather I get chosen personally to be a creator by the Intrepid or not I have already made up my mind to help the community succeed!
    Although I have no content ATM for Ashes of Creation, be sure to check out my YouTube if you would like to give me a little head start into this upcoming amazing project. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Wv2YiqWuiNobO5iKsrMmg
  • Novahh wrote: »
    ...I am looking to see how does one be a creator for Ashes?

Do you mean mostly live streaming your own play session with your face in the corner of the screen while you jib jab

or

Are you talking about making videos with a unique creative focus, narrative voice-overs and plots?

I am a fanny fan fan of both.

The Dark Alliance is building the Tulnar Civilization on our server!

[NA] [18+] - We need EVERYONE!

If you want in, send me a message!