Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Welcome to all the new guys and girls.

CM KalezCM Kalez Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
Where are some resources for you guys to look up info. If you have any questions feel free to ask here and people will answer you im sure.
https://ashespost.com/
https://ashes101.com
https://ashesofcreation.wiki
Kalez.png

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please read these if you are new to ashes
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Hi all. Been lurking quite awhile. So excited for this game. Coming from Meridian 59, UO, EQ and WoW and having Alpha and Beta tested all of them, nothing has me more excited from the Aspects of Ashes.

It's very refreshing to see a game go in a direction that is pivotal to Immersion and Fun.

I look forward to meeting many Friends...and Foes within this world. :wink:

Jess
    A good man can make you feel sexy,
    strong and able to take on the whole world...
    oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that...
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Awww, thanks!
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    jessikat wrote: »
    Hi all. Been lurking quite awhile. So excited for this game. Coming from Meridian 59, UO, EQ and WoW and having Alpha and Beta tested all of them, nothing has me more excited from the Aspects of Ashes.

It's very refreshing to see a game go in a direction that is pivotal to Immersion and Fun.

I look forward to meeting many Friends...and Foes within this world. :wink:

Jess

Welcome welcome!
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    As the Ashes 101 guy, you can bother me any time you need on Discord

Jahlon#0001

My content is based off player questions, so the more questions the more content!

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Thanks, I saw a video on YouTube and I am intrigued by the game play.
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's crazy the amount of new faces here since the interviews Steven gave. This is why I wouldnt complain if Asmongold or any other large streamer was given a Alpha key even though they're sold out. The amount of eyes he can bring here is well worth a Alpha key imo. The more eyes the more $$$to aid development.
  • Options
    BirdieBirdie Moderator, Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome everyone! :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    Jahlon wrote: »
    As the Ashes 101 guy, you can bother me any time you need on Discord

Jahlon#0001

My content is based off player questions, so the more questions the more content!

Hey guy. Glad to see you're here mate. Too bad Archeage Unchained didn't work out like we had hoped.
  • Options
    Hey, thanks, I saw some videos on YouTube about this game and after looking into it more, I can say that I am pretty excited to see the result. An MMO like this is something I have been waiting for since the decline of WoW and there are certain aspects, such as agency in faction building that really intruige me.
    IQSX1Wp.png

"Change is the only constant"
    Η αλλαγή είναι η μόνη σταθερά.
    — Herodotus
  • Options
    Thanks, saw the videos on YouTube by LazyPeon and went ahead and created an account here to engage with the community as soon as I could!

Glad I'm not the only one hungry for a new MMORPG! :)
    ezgif-3-b7b5eae89b.gif