Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A further Extension of The Dark Allegiances cosmetic addons?

Hello

Having just found out about this game from the streamer Asmongold, I just purchased the Voyager pack ($375) Might of the Murk pack on the 20/7/2020.

I didn't know this game existed and I just missed out on the DARK ALLEGIANCES cosmetics by 5 days.

I wish I knew about this 6 days ago, as I would have purchased that as I love the look of it.

Is their any way that we could get a further extension?
I know it was already extended due to the virus but I'm very sad that I didn't get a chance to buy it...

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That pack already had an extension so there will be no way to sell it again
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    MullyMully Member
    Well hopefully if enough people ask for it, the devs might. There is a huge influx of new players coming here right now because of Asmongolds stream.

It would be a shame to miss out just because we didn't know the game existed.
    I will come back monthly just to see which cosmetics are next. I love my mages and really want the Dark Allegiances as it fits my favourite mage - Raistlin.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    And what about the people who paid for it on the grounds of exclusively
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    MullyMully Member
    They still have it, and should be happy.
    Why be mad if more have it.

Also think about the people who see something they really really want, that would suit their character but can't ever get it. Players like to have access to the same cosmetics.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    So here is how that works: Once the store rotates, the cosmetics in there are gone and gone forever.

This has been the case for the last 2.5 years and I don't see Intrepid going back on that decision.

You will be able to find variants in game, but not the identical versions.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there - as others above have noted, the cosmetic items that rotate regularly in the pre-order packages in our shop are available on a limited-time basis, and once they're gone they won't become available again! We temporarily extended the Dark Allegiance cosmetics beyond their regular window due to the recent impacts of COVID-19, but the packages are back on their regular rotation at the moment. When we post new ones, we always give you a heads up for how long they'll be in the shop!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.