Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ashesofcreation.wiki Connection

GeoffGeoff Member
edited July 2020 in Support & FAQ
Anyone else having difficulties trying to access ashesofcreation.wiki ? been trying to learn more about the game, but failing epicly.

Comments

• Options
    MullyMully Member
    Not able to access either.
    I think the amount of people hitting the site has been crashing it, after Asmongold and Peons streams.
    So many people just found out about the game. Myself included.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They have had to upgrade the server due to the increase in traffic but it should be up and running soon
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    GeoffGeoff Member
    Having increased traffic is a great problem to have! Really praying that this is the MMO I have been waiting for.
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    While the wiki is down, you might want to take a gander at https://www.ashes101.com/ for your informational wants and needs.

Lex is installing a new server and hopefully can have the wiki back up soon™
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there! It looks like the community-run Ashes of Creation wiki was temporarily hugged too hard by too many of you reading up for more answers, but it should be back and good to go now!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.