Past pledges for increased price?

3Snap3Snap Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Any chance of bringing past pledges back for increased prices/doubled? I'm sure a lot of people like myself don't use Kickstarter ect, and only recently found out about the game would love a chance to purchase old pledges. But surely it wouldn't de-value early pledgers if they came back at a significantly increased price. Would love the opportunity at getting alpha 1 ect.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    you can still get packs for the game on the ashes store but a lot of the Kickstarter packs had reward that they could not resell due to legal problems E.g life time sub
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    Steven has mentioned the possibility of A1 returning to the store if the servers are stable enough after the initial 10k testers
  • 3Snap3Snap Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Amist wrote: »
    Steven has mentioned the possibility of A1 returning to the store if the servers are stable enough after the initial 10k testers

Yea I thought I read something about that. Would be great if they do, would love to test/ give feedback. Disappointed I didn't find out about this earlier. :(
  • 3Snap3Snap Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »
    you can still get packs for the game on the ashes store but a lot of the Kickstarter packs had reward that they could not resell due to legal problems E.g life time sub

Not too worries about lifetime sub tbh. Already brought the $375 pack they have there atm. Think it comes with 9mnths sub. Mostly after alpha 1 ect, disappointed I missed the opportunity. Would love to alpha test/feedback.
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The cosmetics that were previously sold will never be sold again.

As mentioned, they may open up Alpha 1 sales after they see what's going on with the current batch of testers.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • QuizokQuizok Member
    Damn, I was too late. Would love to grab the $500 one for the lifetime sub.
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    If it makes any of the new comers feel better, I've been in this community for around three years, and I missed the chance to get the lifetime subscription as well.
  • AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I missed the only gliding mount skin that I like out of all the ones on the wiki.