Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Name Reservation

AeneasAeneas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hey there, I noticed that Name Reservation is a part of my package, but I failed to see any information as to how to submit that, maybe I just didn't see it; but any help would be much appreciated.

Thank

Comments

• Options
    MullyMully Member
    From what I understand you only get the name reservation when you get into whichever Alpha or Beta you paid for. I purchased the $375 package only to find out I won't get to play Alpha 2 until next year.
  • Options
    MullyMully Member
    edited July 2020
    double post
  • Options
    AeneasAeneas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Only for the Alpha and Beta? Not the full release?
  • Options
    MullyMully Member
    The idea is for players to reserve their character name before the game is released. I'm not 100% sure of how to reserve the name you want but guess you need to actually be able to download and play during any stage of alphas/betas.
  • Options
    On one of the Ashes of Creations fan wiki's i saw that the name reservation wil start during Alpha 1. as far as i know it's not possible to reserve yet.
  • Options
    slightlysaneslightlysane Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There will be official communication when it is time to reserve a name. My guess is they would send you an email. The name reservations will go from highest backer level to lowest. Ex everyone who backed at $500 will get to reserve a name for everyone who gets the $375 package.
  • Options
    Hi there - your Name Reservation will indeed be for your live character, not your Alpha/Beta characters (which may be wiped multiple times during testing). Keep an eye out for more details as we announce that rollout and email all of our package holders who have the Name Reservation perk heading into upcoming testing, as we'll be providing you more details on how to reserve your name!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.