Cannot find Ashes of creation in Steam

Hi,

From the Asia region, I search my steam for the game download, but can't find Ashes of Creation there, the news from the website said 19th Aug 2019 can download and now already 2020, or perhaps there some typo error? I want to play this game badly, look very attractive and addictive.

Comments

• Fuu wrote: »
    Hi,

From the Asia region, I search my steam for the game download, but can't find Ashes of Creation there, the news from the website said 19th Aug 2019 can download and now already 2020, or perhaps there some typo error? I want to play this game badly, look very attractive and addictive.

Game hasn't released yet, so no, can't download. Alpha will be later this year if I'm correct. No launch date
  • FuuFuu Member
    I see. Got too excited. Well, thanks for the info. Really appreciated.
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Ashes of Creation will not be on Steam

APOC (the stand alone testing mode) will be
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • FuuFuu Member
    Thank you, Father. Can't wait for the official launch.
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited July 2020
    Jahlon wrote: »

Fuu wrote: »
    Thank you, Father. Can't wait for the official launch.
    @Jahlon

Is this your new name now?
  • FuryBladeborneFuryBladeborne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You could previously download the Apocalypse, which was the battle royale version of Ashes to test combat mechanics. The battle royale is suspended for now as the focus is on moving into alpha and then castle seige testing. We don't know if the battle royale may return in the future.

They really should take down the page about downloading from steam.
  • Jahlon wrote: »

Thanks daddy.