Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Keys

Who would I have to talk to about getting a key?

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    You can try to talk with the Shopkeeper:
    https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/shop
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    I have bought one of the additions that talk about getting access to alpha/beta testing. Guess I will see if I get a email with a link for a download/key in the next few days. I'm also not 100% sure when the alpha/beta. starts.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Norvath wrote: »
    I have bought one of the additions that talk about getting access to alpha/beta testing. Guess I will see if I get a email with a link for a download/key in the next few days. I'm also not 100% sure when the alpha/beta. starts.

alpha 1 has not started yet so you will be waiting a while
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Your wallet and the cash shop should have a get together.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there - which testing phase you have access to will depend on which package you purchased, and you can check this by selecting "View Inventory" on your profile after logging into your account here. We've also got a helpful knowledge base article here with the latest updates on our testing and release plans: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013-What-are-the-Alpha-Beta-Release-dates-

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.