Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Widescreen support (3840x1600)

spladianspladian Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Hello,

Will Ultra Widescreen be supported at launch?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Yes, the last Alpha Gameplay from Steven was already recorded in Ultra Widescreen
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    spladianspladian Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There are different resolutions of widescreen. For example, Death Stranding, which was recently released supports Ultra wide screen, but it is not full screen for my resolution. Instead of the 3840x1600 resolution, it is showing as 3800x1600 - which equals small black bars on each side of the screen.

Thank you for the reply.
  • Options
    SpeedSpeed Member
    what about bigger then that? im running 5120x1440 in 32:9 aspect ratio with the proliferation of 49 inch super ultra wides regardless if 1080p or 1440p they are starting to become more common, anyone tried this resolution on the alpha servers?
    completemarch2.gif
  • Options
    sirstonsirston Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    I cant speak of the Alpha but in battle royal I could run the game full-screen on my 3440x1440 the only thing was that I believed at the time it was stretched to fit.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    But, can it in run in 3D?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can it run on my Apple Watch? (Series 2.) Then I can play it anywhere.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Atama wrote: »
    Can it run on my Apple Watch? (Series 2.) Then I can play it anywhere.

But can it run on my google glasses
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace