Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Any dwarf only guild out there?

edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Would love some rp with my dawi friends if now wot i'z talking about lads that mean killing all people with no beard haha.
1595274201-runesmith.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Thoghli RamheartThoghli Ramheart Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I will be creating a dwarf only guild in the next few days with discord and website to come! Message me on discord if you have interest! Thoghli Ramheart#7262
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Are humans with dwarfism welcome in your guild? I'm asking for a friend.
    This friend has a beard, btw.
  • Options
    HartwellHartwell Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You might want to make sure you find one in the same time zone as yourself, if you can.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    So many beards so many new pillows
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    I will be creating a dwarf only guild in the next few days with discord and website to come! Message me on discord if you have interest! Thoghli Ramheart#7262

Thanks for the answer dawi but my only question is if you are NA or EU (timezone reason) i'm EU.
    Are humans with dwarfism welcome in your guild? I'm asking for a friend.
    This friend has a beard, btw.

Human are not great fighter like us but maybe there will be some alliance system.
    1595274201-runesmith.jpg
  • Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I never understood recruiting a year or 2 before launch when you don’t even have a beta to be able to test play with people or enough info about races and classes to know what you are going to play
  • Options
    People excited! It's a good thing :)
  • Options
    Count me in!