Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Food for thought!! Node Leader system (Council members)

i've been playing Rise of Civilisations, just to pass the time.. one thing that i really liked is guild leader ranks, ranked leadership is so cool!! for example what they have is ranks 1-4, 4 being the highest guild rank saved for only 4 different players; Warlord (War Buff) Counseller (Building Buff) Envoy (Diplomacy type - Health Buff) Saint (PVE - Resource Buff) "i wish they had like a (Coin Master) to manage economy"

i was just wondering how much this helped the guild leader manage the guild and wars, etc. with the mass size of Nodes, i think it would be really efficient to have a leader system per node (Council Team)

they also have 8 player lesser ranks for Raid Leads.. Really cool concept, just shooting it out there as i feel there may be abit of struggle maintaining leadership in all parts of the node development for one mayor.

Just My opinion, would like to here your thoughts on this.

Comments

• Options
    I think it would be cool if Mayors/Kings/Whatevers had other leadership positions they could fill up with their friends/loyalists/whoever they want. I don't think guild leaders will always end up being the leaders of towns or nodes, but whoever does should be able to delegate somewhat.