preorder packs

so im curious is i buy one do i get access to the betas or is it just the next round of betas

Comments

• AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    each pack tells you what it grants access to. Some beta 2 some beta 1 and 2 and there is one still out there that gives alpha 2 beta 1 and beta 2.
  • ty
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Important to note: We aren't in beta atm. We are starting A1 in the next few months and that isn't available in any store packs currently.
  • SiaxisSiaxis Member
    Important to note: We aren't in beta atm. We are starting A1 in the next few months and that isn't available in any store packs currently.

How long is it looking to be until A2?
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Siaxis wrote: »

How long is it looking to be until A2?

I'm sorry but I have no clue. I'd like to say a year but I don't really know. We are just starting the testing of the core systems next month and even if that goes smoothly (which it probably won't) there is a lot work that needs to be done before we are ready for A2.
  • Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here is the release schedule we know of:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Release_schedule