Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstarter still available?

I was wondering if backing this on kickstarter was still relevant? Are the rewards still attainable? It seems kickstarter has them listed as available but it doesn't seem to have been active since 2017. Any devs or community managers able to confirm any of this? Thanks :)

Comments

• AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The kickstarter was only up for a month in 2017, you can no longer back the game via the kickstarter campaign. If you would still like to back the game their are backer packages on the store page.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Okay. That is interesting, but good to know. The kickstarter page is still up and seems to be purchasable. Is this unintended? It seems to imply that it is still something you can do.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That is odd, but I can assure you it ended two years ago
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there - as others in this thread have mentioned, the Kickstarter campaign for Ashes of Creation ended quite a while back! I believe the page is still active at the moment as it contains quite a bit of information in regards to the game for players to learn more about, but there are not any purchasing options available through Kickstarter right now. If you'd like to help support the game moving forward, feel free to check out one of the pre-order packages currently available in our Shop!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any way we can assist you further on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.