Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How To Support Ashes Of Creation

Hi all,

I'm a broke uni student who lives in Australia, and I really want to purchase the $75 pack but currently, the AUD is terrible and it's a bit too pricey for me. Is there any way for me to donate to this project? I'm incredibly excited for the games release, and I'd like to help even if it's only a little bit.

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Wait until a1 is over then apoc should be back. There you can spend into battle passes and embers!
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    Hi there! While at the moment the only items available for purchase in the Shop are our pre-order packages, keep an eye out for other ways to help support our development in the future - even if that's joining in for our monthly subscription once the game is launched! We appreciate everyone who is helping to bring our vision of Verra to life <3

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.