Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How to install game kek

Hey guys im really tired and its probably right in front of me but ive just purchased the wayfarer pre order pack and it says ill have access to the beta. How do i install the launcher/game? cant see and download links. Sorry if this has been discussed already but done a few quick searches and came up nada. Like i said its probably just becasue im tired AF

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The beta is not out yet and you will have to wait for quite some time I'm afraid
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    ah ok, i assumed the launcher or something would be avaliable. So only the the alpha phase and the 1st beta are complete? Do they have a rough timeline of when the second beta will be released?
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    so far nothing is out. Alpha 1 is starting this year and alpha 2 and beta 1 after that
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Hi there - you can check out the latest updates on our testing and release plans in our helpful knowledge base article here. Be sure to keep an eye on your email as we get closer to your corresponding test window, as that's where we'll be sending you more details on when and where to download!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.