Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Charged twice for game

When prompted to pay for the base game, I was charged twice. I'm hoping to clear this up with someone and get my one order refunded. I'd still very much like to keep the base game, please let me know what information I can provide to help facilitate that, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    you are best putting in a suport ticket for this
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »
    you are best putting in a suport ticket for this

Ticket submitted, thank you.
  • Options
    Hi there! It sounds like you already took the best steps by reaching out to our team directly with a support ticket. We'll be sure to get back to you in the order it was received, and appreciate your patience as our team works to get through the larger volume of tickets we're currently experiencing!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.