Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Application as Game Master

Hello,

I was watching some videos where steve talked with some streamers and said they will have GM´s waht made me wondering if ther is any chance to already apply for a job as Game Master.

Thanks for every answere :) Have a nice day.

Comments

• Maybe i should have said that i am german and woul like to apply to the german Support :)
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    If you are German, you'd have to get hired by my.games to do support work as they are the EU publisher.

To my knowledge they are not hiring GMS yet
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Jahlon wrote: »
    If you are German, you'd have to get hired by my.games to do support work as they are the EU publisher.

To my knowledge they are not hiring GMS yet
    If my.games opens EU GM position in the future I'm gonna apply for it.

I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks on answer.
  • Hi there - if you were interested in applying for positions that were currently available at Intrepid Studios in San Diego, we recommend checking out our careers page here! Keep an eye out if you don't see anything that would be a good fit at the moment, as we're constantly updating that page with the latest listings.

As mentioned above, for positions related to support in other regions, we'd recommend checking out the careers page for the relevant local publisher.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can help with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.