Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Amazing Youtube Preview

I am so excited for AoC.
Even more so since watching TheLazyPeon's Preview :)
A good man can make you feel sexy,
strong and able to take on the whole world...
oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that...

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome to ashes ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    JessikatJessikat Member
    edited July 2020
    Nagash wrote: »
    Welcome to ashes ^^

Thank you! Been here since April 2019 but just lurking mostly. Had so much going on IRL. Now I have more time. hehe
    Edit: Hmm..I made sure that my Forum name had a capital "J" yet it still shows lowercase. Is that a bug? Could I get that fixed somehow? I see no option anywhere.
  • Options
    Hello!

I think I remember something about forum name on the account page when you log in from the main intrepid studios site (not the forum or AoC website). Maybe try poking around there?
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    jessikat wrote: »
    Welcome to ashes ^^

Thank you! Been here since April 2019 but just lurking mostly. Had so much going on IRL. Now I have more time. hehe
    Edit: Hmm..I made sure that my Forum name had a capital "J" yet it still shows lowercase. Is that a bug? Could I get that fixed somehow? I see no option anywhere.

https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/profile

Bottom left button

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Lurk on! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Welcome to ashes ^^

In that case, welcome back ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    tugowar wrote: »
    Welcome to ashes ^^

https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/profile

Bottom left button

I did it again and name shows as Jessikat there, but not here. :neutral:
    Now I have to wait 29 days to try again.
  • Options
    Welcome friend of the dawi
    1595274201-runesmith.jpg
  • Options
    NeliryaNelirya Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Welcome back! Lovely seeing so many new and returning faces showing up. Been mostly lurking since kickstarter in 2017 myself haha :smile:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Nelirya wrote: »
    Welcome back! Lovely seeing so many new and returning faces showing up. Been mostly lurking since kickstarter in 2017 myself haha :smile:

Now there is someone I recognise ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    NeliryaNelirya Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Nelirya wrote: »

Now there is someone I recognise ^^

Hello there! Been a while indeed :grin:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Indeed, or Undead?