Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How can i get the pleasure and opportunity to test this game?

The title says it all :smiley: i just want to play this game soo bad I'm quitting wow 100% after playing it for almost 15 years. This game is the future !!!

Comments

• Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Buy a package in the shop and wait, thats it.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi,

You have to pay to have the opportunity and privilege to test their game for them. To offer this money, you buy one of the packages from the ashes of creation store.

Hugs and tugs
    -tugowar

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    Thanks for the information guys hope i'll be able to play it soon.
  • Options
    And one more question if you played wow is here something close to the retribution paladin ?
  • Options
    Bolneli wrote: »
    And one more question if you played wow is here something close to the retribution paladin ?

We don't know yet

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options

McConnell is that you?

Highsword or Templar might be similar in theme, but it's too early to tell. A paladin is a very classic fantasy character design though and I'm pretty confident if you want to play such a themed character it will be possible one way or another.
  • Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    tugowar wrote: »

We don't know yet

Paladin is one of the classes it’s tank/cleric
  • Options
    Whether or not that Paladin has any similarities to a Ret Pally is entirely yet to be determined.

Virtue is the only good.
  • Options
    mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    ^ from what we know, a highsword (fighter/cleric) might be closer as figher is the melee dps class. A palidan will probably be closer to a prot pally since it's a tank primary. That said, we haven't played the system so who really knows. The reverse(templar), might also be good at capturing the ret fantasy.