Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Early access

Hi,

I live in EU and work as a QA engineer for a living as well as enjoying playing MMOs.
i was wondering if there is a chance to get access to alpha so i can both enjoy myself and give value to the devs with my profession.

Thanks for your consideration,

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lomashu wrote: »
    Hi,

I live in EU and work as a QA engineer for a living as well as enjoying playing MMOs.
    i was wondering if there is a chance to get access to alpha so i can both enjoy myself and give value to the devs with my profession.

Thanks for your consideration,

The only way is to buy a pack
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • the pack is only for a future beta in an undisclosed time, no?
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Currently access to A1 is closed. The packages for testing A2, B1, and B2 remain if you are interested in testing in the future. Ongoing QA testing with an group of high level backers under NDA is occurring right now and by the fall the actual non-NDA A1 will be ongoing. There is a possibility of A1 access being sold in the future depending on the studio's needs. There is no free alpha or beta testing planned. Intrepid has internal QA staff and engineers, if you think your expertise could be of value, please visit their careers page at https://intrepidstudios.com/careers.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • i enjoy my current job but thanks i just want to play the game :)
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    The community is flush with testers. People who are willing to put some cash down are the ones who will get alpha access

Beta keys will be a thing later down the road.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Hi there - if you were looking to participate in upcoming testing (rather than a career at Intrepid as you mention above), we recommend checking out one of the pre-order packs available in our Shop here! For example, the Voyager Pre-Order Package gets you access to our future Alpha Two test phase.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any further assistance we can provide on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.