Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Silverwood | PVX | World/Server First, PVP, Economic | Semi/Hardcore | Active

Comments

• Options
    dominikIWNLdominikIWNL Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Looking forward to seeing more faces, keep 'em coming! :smiley:
  • Options
    ElocxleElocxle Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    While we wait for AoC we have been playing some Albion Online in the meantime to work on guild chemistry and teamwork in dungeons and pvp. Gonna be ready for AoC! :smiley:
  • Options
    This guild is on the up! Great ideas, great team and they have the vision to be great! Interview process was streamlined and to the point. Very excitied to join this team and get involved in growing a positive game culture.
  • Options
    Application submitted and looking forward to the interview to see if we are a fit for each other. I realize the game will more than likely not go gold for Another 24 months. But it is nice to start forming relationships early and enjoy the process as it develops over time.
  • Options
    RoninkuRoninku Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm glad I found this guild, feel very welcome and I am very excited to play AoC with everyone here
  • Options
    SoulreaverDreadSoulreaverDread Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Get it!
  • Options
    JoonsberryJoonsberry Member
    edited September 2020
    If you read this message and do not join the Silverwood Discord within 24 hours, you will be subjected to 7 years of bad luck.
  • Options
    The guild is still incredibly stable after creation, we will last in the long term. Join and help us dominate!
  • Options
    Hey i was just wondering about your L2 history, I'm really interested in finding a group of people with a lot of experience from that game like I have. Watching videos and interviews from Sharif it seems that it has had a huge inspiration for Ashes.
  • Options
    Decimate wrote: »
    Hey i was just wondering about your L2 history, I'm really interested in finding a group of people with a lot of experience from that game like I have. Watching videos and interviews from Sharif it seems that it has had a huge inspiration for Ashes.

I do not have L2 experience but many guild officers do, our guild has players from all sorts of mmos. You can ask questions in our discord
  • Options
    The guild is doing great, since we are waiting for more aoc content we are just chilling. We will become more active as more information comes out
  • Options
    We have been playing together for a while, everyone here is great and I wouldn’t have it another way, one if the best guilds! I am sticking with them to accomplish taking a castle, making a metropolis and making new friends
  • Options
    This guild is fucking amazing, been here since there were 18 guild members and now there are 40, and it still has the same great atmosphere it used to. This guild is like a family, everybody has a say, although there are people of course, that have more of a say, such as the leader. Right now we are just playing games together and getting to know our guild mates, if you join, I trust that you will have a good time.
  • Options
    The guild is now doing dnd nights weekly
  • Options
    Bump so people notice dnd nights
  • Options
    Bump, alpha 2 people are appreciated
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Just joined tonight. Seems like a super chill community!
  • Options
    DoomKitten wrote: »
    Just joined tonight. Seems like a super chill community!

Glad you like it!
  • Options
    50 comments!!!!
  • Options
    The guild discord is always open if you want to ask questions or want to join!
  • Options
    Alpha 2 players are greatly welcomed! This guild is great for people looking for a fun experience!
  • Options
    If you have any questions about the guild, ask here or in the discord server!
  • Options
    We have a minecraft realms server lol. After this year's finals grind we will be more active than ever with side activities!
  • Options
    we have cookies too
  • Options
    Guild nights planned to be most fridays and saturdays
  • Options
    Happy Early Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    we are meeting for the next dev update!
  • Options
    dev update meeting went well, we are doing pathfinder games in the future
  • Options
    ended session zero of our pathfinder game, looks promising!