Crafting discussion

Okay, bad pitch, great idea.
In terms of professions, what would be the thing you'd like to craft that isn't yet talked about?
Mine is cheese.
Can I just imbue some sharp cheddar with peppers to give the consumer with addl health regen for 15sec and maybe ice resistance?
Obviously some kind of alchemy going on there but with a living economy like this I wanna see goods and services that are just as ambitious as this entire game.
Maybe some Bread of Stamina from a special wheat
Some Bacon of an armored pig
Tomatoes which give addl health regen
and lettuce that adds attk speed
BOOM Sandwich of ass kicking.
Seriously, what do you guys think?

Comments

• Food is actually a thing!
    Taverns will have food and drinks that provide buffs, and taverns can be player owned.
    Would be great if we could take these snacks around with us too, but I don't know if we can (I assume we can).

I personally hope to own a tavern near the smallest node on my server.
  • ZeaminZeamin Member
    Food is actually a thing!
    Taverns will have food and drinks that provide buffs, and taverns can be player owned.
    Would be great if we could take these snacks around with us too, but I don't know if we can (I assume we can).

I would loooove to see a player own a tavern! It could add so much life to the world and who wouldn't love to come by a tavern and chill if you know that another player is owning it, just enjoy some small-talk if not mini games like. Card games or what not while grouping up with others. <3
    Banner.png
  • Well if you're on OCE server, please stop by ;D
  • Food is actually a thing!

And I love that idea! But can you create custom brews or specialty brews of your own creation?
  • More specifically I want to make artisan cheeses.
  • AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    More specifically I want to make artisan cheeses.

It's more fun to cut the cheese than to make it
  • LoyhetaLoyheta Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm pretty happy with their planned crafting systems.

However, I'd like to see them add musical instruments and allow them to be crafted. It'd be nice to have playermade concerts or have taverns allow musicians to play for tips. There would have to be some control over it (music played by permission only in private homes and businesses).
    Referral Code: KRIFFNYDUZV6L9SF