Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

24/7 Ashes rewind of old content

phdmonsterphdmonster Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So..

What about streaming past live streams, gameplay footage etc on the Ashes of Creation Twitch Channel?

It would be a good way of people to catch up or listen/watch AoC content on Twitch. We all know most people are too lazy to read, so why not put all past stream footage and other released clips on repeat on Twitch so people can watch them :-)

EDIT 1: Add interviews to the list of footage as well.

Comments

• Options
    Sick idea!

The interviews too, those were really nice.
  • Options
    Sick idea!

The interviews too, those were really nice.

Especially those.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think this would just cause more confusion as there are certain things that have changed during development. There's enough misinformation flying around without adding more to the pile.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    I think this would just cause more confusion as there are certain things that have changed during development. There's enough misinformation flying around without adding more to the pile.

If not straight up the old streams, then most recent interviews and other content they can curate and broadcast. It doesn't have to be exactly as I've places it in the initial post.
  • Options
    arsnnarsnn Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    I would love this.
    But the format should be thought out well