Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Redacted

XraelXrael Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Redacted

Comments

• Options
    I like these!

The only ones I have issue with are virtuoso, because virtuosity can apply to anything not just music/bard stuff, and bards are being designed around many things like story, dance, etc not just song ..

And the void ones, which I have no good reason for opposing except that WoW has ruined any mention of 'void' for me, probably forever. Oof.
  • Options
    XraelXrael Member
    edited July 2020
    I like these!

The only ones I have issue with are virtuoso, because virtuosity can apply to anything not just music/bard stuff, and bards are being designed around many things like story, dance, etc not just song ..

And the void ones, which I have no good reason for opposing except that WoW has ruined any mention of 'void' for me, probably forever. Oof.

Thanks a lot for the support man. Since a lot of people didnt quite get to view this post (30 views), I might repost this. Before I repost this however, I'll try to find a better name, if I can, for the magician class.

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I like these!

Thanks a lot for the support man. Since a lot of people didnt quite get to view this post (30 views), I might repost this. Before I repost this however, I'll try to find a better name, if I can, for the magician class.

The thing with the magician class is it seems to be positioned to appeal to support players from the original EQ.

That seems to be the thing a lot of people are missing or not realizing - the names aren't necessarily all supposed to be something that all players like the sound of, many of them are designed to appeal to a specific subset of potential players due to being used in other games.