Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Account tied to realm identity?

Hi,

I wanted to know if we get to see other players outside of our chosen realm. Lets say I chose to go to OCE realm, can i join the overflow/layer sharding from my friends over in NA realm?

My second question with these name reserves. Can only 1 person have this unique name? or there can be multiple people in different realms having that same name?

Comments

• Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    No, you will be in one region at a time, however, with Intrepid scheduled (although subject to change) to self-publish in NA, you'd be able to make characters on NA servers, but you cannot move from server to server with the same character.

You get one name on one server with your reservation.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Options
    Hi there - hopefully I can help provide some clarity for you below:

1. We haven't announced anything along these lines as far as I'm aware, so this might be a great followup question to get more details on if you'd like to ask it during an upcoming AMA or live stream Q&A session!
    2. You will be reserving a name on a specific server when the time comes, so it's possible that others may have the same name on different servers.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.