Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In node mines, wild mines, ore/other gather-ables in dungeons, What is shown on the player map?

TheBlackLambTheBlackLamb Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
1. Would there be an In node mine that would be build able by the mayor of a node?
2. Would there be abandon mines in the would?
3. Would there be ore/other gather-ables in dungeons?
4. Would nodes that you have never been to, show on the map?
5. would dungeons that you have never been to, show on the map?
6. Are processors and crafters going to have beneficial perks to have for taking them to dungeon raids like gathers provide better harvesting or something?
7. Are dungeon locations reviled by quests from nodes

F6lQFCc.png

Comments

• Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    1, no
    2, maybe
    3, maybe
    4, maybe
    5, maybe
    6, probably not
    7, probably not
  • Options
    1. I would guess No, although that's an interesting idea. Having in node buildings that gather said resource for the Node
    2. I doubt they will pass on the opportunity to make abandoned mines for the game
    3. Most probably Yes - there will either be resource nodes or materials will drop from monsters in the dungeon/raid, or BOTH
    4. The entire world map will be black at first, and you have to explore it to reveal what is there on the map. Additionally there will be fog of war, so once you discover something you have to visit it again to 'update' your map if anything changed in that region.
    5. Same as 4. if you haven't discovered it, it won't show on the map. So No.
    6. Gatherers and Processors giving bonuses to the raid/party group? I don't see why this would be the case. I doubt there will be a lot of people who don't devote absolutely any time into an artisan class.
    7. Locations in general are not revealed by quests. You get a quest for a dungeon and let's say the NPC tells you it's to the South West. And that's it. No nice little circle on the map, no arrow to guide you to the entrance. It is also obviously not revealed on the map in the same way as 4 and 5 because of potentially not being discovered by you or fog of war is on that region (meaning you are not there).