Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Purchasing multiple accounts / account artisan progression

Let's say if I purchase 2 accounts for myself, would there be any sort of catch up mechanics gap between my main account and my alts in unlocking recipes/enchants/reputations/etc? Let's say I am at end game on mastered almost everything in weapon smithing on account 1 whilst my account 2 has learned almost everything in tailoring. I make a second alt character to learn both accounts but learning vice-versa for each account.

Will I still unlock the recipes learned from both accounts? Or I have to start for both of these accounts at the very beginning?

Comments

• Options
    Hi there - as I don't believe this is a question we've answered quite specifically before, I'd recommend bringing it to a future AMA or Q&A session on a live stream so our team can dive into it further!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.