Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Game Time vs Alpha/Beta

Hello everyone,

I am a newcomer to this forum but I just saw a Summit's YouTube video and it amazed me that this MMORPG could possibly exist. I want to purchase the $375 Pre-Order Pack impulsively but had to slow down and convince myself to ask a few questions here first before paying up.

1. I'm ASSUMING that the months of "Game Time" that are included in the Pre-Order Packs are for the regular game at release and NOT playing during Alpha/Beta testing, but am I wrong? Are the 9 months of game time used while playing during the Alpha and Beta testing or do they start running out once the game is actually released?
2. Access to "future Alpha Two test phase" implies that the game is currently in Alpha One so I would not be able to play the game until Alpha Two is released? OR is Alpha Two already live??

Thanks!

Comments

• BlackMystBlackMyst Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2020
    The game time that comes with any of the pre-order packs does not get used in any of the testing phases.

As for the testing phase, the testing is currently in pre-alpha phase, meaning before alpha one testing. Leader of Men kickstarter backers and above are in the current testing at the moment, with more testers being added throughout the rest of the year towards alpha one.
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    You do not use game time until launch.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Hi there! Hope I can help clear up your questions here:

1. Yup, your assumption here is correct! All subscription time perks are for activation upon launch, not for use during testing.
    2. Yup, you would be joining us for our future Alpha Two phase which hasn't kicked off yet - you can stay up-to-date with our latest plans for Alphas, Betas, and release in our helpful knowledge base article here.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist you with!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.