Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Of Creation APP / any ideas?

KarasunoKarasuno Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Hi guys and thank u to visiting my thread.

How would look YOUR perfect AOC-APP.

-Forum
-Charakter information (Name, Race, Level, Stats, Gear)

-Worldboss ticker
-Event news
-Warehouse control options
-Siege alert
-Cash shop (to show new costumes)

Any plans from the Dev side maybe😁
Thank u all very mutch♥️

Comments

• Options
    I think they have stated that the API will be pretty limited, but I would imagine that they would have character armory and maybe some other stuff.

Additionally
    World bosses differ per server
    Sieges have 2-5 day notice so you will most likely hear by word of mouth if the siege is near you in-game
    Im sure there will be in-game implementation of the cash shop like ESO or WoW for the cosmetics
  • Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I love this idea. Eve, Skyforge, and Warframe all had mechanics that the app "helped with". You could queue something up to build, train a new skill, send NPCs on missions and loads of other stuff. They all had an alerts or activities feed too. There a loads of way to tie in content and depending on the AOC mechanics I for one am on the create one train.

As a developer if they create an API shoot I'll create one for everyone lol.
    E6qgOoi.png
  • Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Checking out the Wiki would really help a lot of people.

APP: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Mobile/web_interface

API: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Ashes_of_Creation
    Addons/mods
    Addons will not be allowed, in general.[354]

The developers don't want addons/mods to be necessary to experience the game.[355]
    The developers believe that parsers (DPS meters) can have negative effects.[356][354]
    There will be leader boards.[357]
    The design of the game API is still under consideration.[358]
    There will be integrations available for streaming services such as Twitch and a few other services, but it's not something that will be exposed through an API just yet.[359]
    We will have a lot of customization present in the both from a UI perspective as well as different data points that will be naturally in the game, but we don't want to open up the mod game just yet. That might be a decision we change in the future but, it's not planned for release.[359] – Steven Sharif

The idea is to make a one-stop-shop from the company when it comes to in-game systems... We don't really want to have addons in my opinion.[355] – Steven Sharif