Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation Merch?

BardticBardtic Member, Alpha One
Wondering if we will see any upcoming Merch for AoC in the store?

The possibilities are limitless but I would personally love some limited run/edition posters or canvas screen prints of the map or other designs. An RGB/lighted AoC logo in the style nanoleaf panels would also be cool. I am more interested in adding something to my gaming station but apparel would also be welcome.

Thanks!!
XWeKqaZ.png

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm just waiting for lore books and table top games
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    There was AoC merch in the store a couple of years back but they took it all down, unfortunately.

They've said that there will be more merch coming back in the future though.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    BardticBardtic Member, Alpha One
    @Nagash I feel like we are a bit far out for that stuff. But I will be eagerly waiting that as well.
    XWeKqaZ.png
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I could always use another hoodie
  • Options
    id love to see a nice logo t-shirt......
  • Options
    I'd like a big sword. Or a halberd. Yeah, I'd like an AoC halberd. That'd be more awesome than an awesome thing in awesomeland.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/