This is an amazing community

MarzzoMarzzo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I have never felt happier about a community in a large project like this. Even if our philosophies about game design differs, I feel like many tackle disagreements with logic and respect. There are so many smart, kind and talented players here.

I have also never felt so close and listened to by the developers. Thank you so much for taking care of us players.

I really hope we keep it up well after release. Togheter, we might create something beautiful here.

Comments

• dominikIWNLdominikIWNL Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    spit more facts, please
  • SamsonSamson Member
    giphy.gif
    sig-Samson-Final.gif
  • Wait until we get closer to release and half the forum posts are complaining about the PvP system and that the game is too hardcore.
  • It's more than that, it's a glorious community!!! <3
    "Magic is not a tool, little one. It is a river that unites us in its current."

I heard a bird ♫
  • Wait until we get closer to release and half the forum posts are complaining about the PvP system and that the game is too hardcore.

Sadly the "if you build it they will come" is also a double edged sword.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Have we been in the same community?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ToepekaToepeka Member, Warrior of Old
    People just need to remember that there is no need to get mad or angry at someone elses post.... if you disagree, then state a reason and discuss it rather than calling someone an idiot.

Otherwise yea, i feel like its a pretty good community so far. #OG's