Druids?

What would be the closet possible combo to a nature driven class type in ashes, I've played druid in many mmos and would love to get as close to one here.

Comments

• NiraadaNiraada Member
    edited July 2020
    I was talking about this earlier, and I think you're looking for a bard/ranger or a summoner/ranger, depending on the flavour you're after!

Bard w/ Ranger secondary would likely see some nature augments to their heals and buffs, while the summoner with ranger secondary combo is named Beastmaster, which is pretty on the nose, but obviously we don't have actual specifics on their potential playstyles yet.
  • Ade223Ade223 Member
    Thank you, summoner/ranger sounds like it could be a lot of fun, and could have the cool aesthetic I'm looking for, will have to wait and see what type of cool augments can be applied.
  • I'm pretty torn between the bard/summoner and bard/ranger options myself. Definitely looking forward to seeing how the classes shake out!
  • Ade223Ade223 Member
    Never been much of the healer in mmos, but always like having the ability to relieve some of the stress from the healers with 1 or 2 healing spells.
  • BardticBardtic Member, Alpha One
    Bard life, Best Life!
    XWeKqaZ.png
  • BardticBardtic Member, Alpha One
    You can change your secondary archetype, so you really only have to worry about a 1 out of 8 option.
    XWeKqaZ.png