Class question/suggestion idea

I don't know if this question has been answered before. I was looking to see if this game has a shape shifting class? I always love playing very nature loving classes and very few games have this option.

If this is something the devs could/would consider (if its not in the game) it might be a class that has to really work at doing this. With the end result being the ability to work on shape shifting into only one or two animals with limited time and more experience leading to being able to stay in form for longer to permanent time.

The game sounds really ambitious from from I can tell. I hope it does well as it sounds really good and something I could stick with for awhile given the community is welcoming and the game itself is well made and upkept well as well as a good flow of content. I have long since given up on mmos but always hold out for that one mmo that will make me come back. This one seems like it could be the one so I'm happy I heard of it.

Thanks all. <3

Comments

• NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    To my knowledge, there is no word either way as to a shape shifter class.

We don't have much info as to the potential lore or stories behind any classes yet though, we have yet to even see a full class being demonstrated.
  • XraelXrael Member
    There's 64 classes. And each of these class will have 4 diff. augments. So that's 256 different playstyles. I'm sure at least one of them will involve shapeshifting.