Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Borus of the Blackhand seeking strong orcs

I am Borus, King of Orcs.

I was born to kill. I create the Blackhand, a guild to rule them all. Orc made, orc ran.

Elves are filth and will be killed on sight. Only the strong survive. That is the way of the Blackhand.

Filthy half breeds and elf sympathizers will be killed on sight.

Through fire and blood I will create a world ruled by Orcs.

DM me your hatred for elves, recruiting officers.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Borus wrote: »
    I am Borus, King of Orcs.

I was born to kill. I create the Blackhand, a guild to rule them all. Orc made, orc ran.

Elves are filth and will be killed on sight. Only the strong survive. That is the way of the Blackhand.

Filthy half breeds and elf sympathizers will be killed on sight.

Through fire and blood I will create a world ruled by Orcs.

DM me your hatred for elves, recruiting officers.

Could I hire you for some pit fights my rating have been going down these past centuries
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • BorusBorus Member
    Blood is business friend.
    Good well in that case you and your fellows will fight in the arena every month on the last moon to the death. you will keep all weapons and armour and you will get 10% of ticket sales, plus a 50 gold bonus for every kill.

Sound good?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • BorusBorus Member
    King of Orcs takes orders from no man.
    Watch your tongue snake, borus not so good with numbers.
    Borus send you fighters, you give gold. simple.
  • XraelXrael Member
    edited July 2020
    I shall run ye both down wit' me crew 'n then feed ye t' th' sharks.
    Such simpletons. Very well Borus you shall have your gold just a warning my arena is quite something
    nJ0vUSm.gif