Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Which race will be the tallest?

RockettRockett Member
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I like to make big bois when creating characters which fit the theme of being a colossus tank. Will one race be the tallest or can humans, elves and orcs reach the same maximum height? (I'm assuming dwarves will be small from the gameplay I've seen)

Which race will be the tallest?

Comments

• Options
    Undead CanuckUndead Canuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The race to the top of a mountain.

Get it? Which race? Oh, forget it.
  • Options
    AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We don't know.

I would assume one of the orc races or maybe the tul'nar (given that they stand up straight and are not hunched over)
  • Options
    AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Amist wrote: »
    We don't know.

I would assume one of the orc races or maybe the tul'nar (given that they stand up straight and are not hunched over)

Well Stephen claims he is a DnD fan if true then elves will be short unlike LOTR elves
  • Options
    VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Possibly the Ren'Kai orcs though we do not know how tall some of the tulnar will be at this point.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Options
    BunjaBunja Member
    Probably Tulnar, as they have the 4 races mixed plus the minor races, from what the lore says it will be the most customizable race, you have three aspects you can control Lizard, Mammalian, and Human, so in theory, you can probably create a Human Tulnar being the tallest and the smallest.