Pokemon style non-combat pet competition.

Disclaimer: I 100% got this from WoW. I thought they did a good job at adopting the idea.

What do you guys think about having a Pokemon style non combat pet system?
I think it was a great addition to WoW and added some flavor. It provides players with yet another thing to master.

Comments

• AardvarkAardvark Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    GoaB wrote: »
    Disclaimer: I 100% got this from WoW. I thought they did a good job at adopting the idea.

I think it was a great addition to WoW and added some flavor. It provides players with yet another thing to master.

No feature creep get the game out then request features
  • GoaBGoaB Member
    Aardvark wrote: »
    GoaB wrote: »

No feature creep get the game out then request features

"No feature creep" what does that mean?
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Didn't they say no to pet battles?
    Pretty sure they did and I personally hope pokemon stays in pokemon.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • GoaBGoaB Member
    Didn't they say no to pet battles?
    Pretty sure they did and I personally hope pokemon stays in pokemon.

Ok. I didn't hear / see them say that. That's a valid opinion, if you don't want to see something in the game - you have the right to voice that and other are allowed to disagree.

I personally feel the same way about many other features that they are chosing not to include (and I'm happy that they are not including them).

Just wanted to see what others thought about pet battles.