Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What is your opinion on citizen on citizen combat

As of now citizens of the same node can attack each other. I can see a fre problems with this. Firstly, i think this does not make sense during a node war. when there is a node war going on the citizens should not be able to attack friendlies. Second, they all share a chat, probably going someone is going to Ask for protection or help with a caravan, then get raided by fellow citizens who just got that information.
Third, larger guilds can camp and kill you at your own home of you are both citizens if the corruption system is not enough punishing.
I just feel like being a citizen should be like being in a guild that Anyone can join. Like citizens are like a community but your guild is your close friends.
Atleast make it more punishing attacking a fellow citizen or some system that rewards you Helping fellow citizens.

Comments

• Options
    GoaBGoaB Member
    I disagree with you fundamentally, but agree with your desired outcome. Let me explain:

I think that citizens certainly SHOULD be able to attack each other. This give depth to the game.
    I also think that city mayors should be able to revoke citizenship of certain individuals and even place bounties on their heads! This way a citizen might decide to risk it all and betray his node by attacking his fellow comrade. However, he has to weigh in all of the scenarios.

"I can attack this guy and nothing will happen to me. This node is being ran by an incompetent mayor who won't do anything about it."

Vs

"This is a solid node. I have made great progress within it, and the local government is on point. If I attack this guy and he reports me to the authorities, my a*s is grass. I'm gonna have to leave and never come back. Is this worth it to me?"