Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Forum Badge

FiiaFiia Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited July 2020 in Support & FAQ
I upgraded to the Braver of Worlds package yesterday, but I don' t see the "Braver of Worlds" forum badge anywhere. I seem to be too blind to find it. Can someone please tell me how I can activate it?

Thank you. :D

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You may need to make a ticket with support
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • FiiaFiia Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh ok, I'll do that then. Thank you. :)
  • Hi there - as mentioned above, if you don't see your Braver of Worlds forum role or badge displaying correctly after a short while, please reach out to our support team directly so we can assist you further: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Our team is currently experiencing a higher volume of tickets than usual lately due to recent new users, so we appreciate your patience as we work to get your forum issue resolved!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any way we can help further on this topic in the meantime.
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.